Sunday, August 30, 2015

Seven Months Old

Seven Months New


This kid is amazing.  I don't know how we got so lucky.  He is the happiest, goofiest, sweetest baby and every day I am so grateful to hold him in my arms.  I know you've heard me say it a million times, but motherhood is the best thing to ever happen and I feel like life is exactly the way it should be.


Likes:
Stuffed Animals- Harrison loves to snuggle and throw around stuffed animals - especially his blue puppy.
Rocking back and forth on his knees- he's almost crawling!
Smiling & Laughing 

Dislikes:

Doing the same activity for too long
Being hungry (just like mama)

Schedule:

We have the same schedule as last month- so no big changes here :)
7ish- 8 oz bottle, hang out in bed and play/mom and dad drink coffee
9ish- Fruit snack time! 
10ish-Morning nap
12ish- 8 oz bottle, more playtime
2ish- Time for a veggie snack
3ish- Afternoon nap- Mom comes home!
4ish- 8 oz bottle
6ish-Bathtime
7ish- 8 oz bottle
7:15ish- Bedtime 


Features:
27.75 inches long and 19 lbs 3 oz- this boy is growing!  He has lots of blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes.  He's the cutest baby ever :)

Milestones:

-Rocks back and forth on his knees
-Scoots (usually backwards)
-Puts his paci in his mouth
-Holds his own bottle
-Puts his foot in his mouth
-Working on making consonant noises
-Stands with support
-Is mobile in his walker
-Goes from tummy to sitting

Firsts:

-Mixed fruits & veggies
-Museum visit (MOCA)

Challenges:
None come to mind- he's seriously so great :)

Thoughts:

Being back at work is a challenge for me, but knowing he is at home with Mike makes things easier.  When I come home and see him smile at me it makes it all worth it.  I love him so much and am so lucky he's mine :)


No comments:

Post a Comment